GRAND WYNN GROUP OF COMPANIES MYANMAR INTRODUCTION
Established in 1990, the Grand Wynn Group of Companies is a leading corporation in Myanmar today involved in importing, exporting, meet & seafood processing, and entertainment industry in Myanmar. Its founder, sole proprietor and Chairman is U Hla [email protected] The Group is committed to the growth of its business and the economy in Myanmar and provides employment to over 450 peoples.
The Group comprises of four subsidiary companies involved in import & export and food processing, with the fifth subsidiary involved in the entertainment industry.
- Grand Wynn Enterprise Limited, established 1990
- Myanmar Mujur Company Limited, established 1993
- Yangon Entertainment Limited, established 1998
- Grand Wynn Manufacturing Limited, established 1994
- Frozen Fish
- Frozen Prawns
- Frozen Mutton
- Spices (Pulses, betel nut, onion, ginger, turmeric, chilly, cassia & cutch)
- Bakery & confectionary ingredients
- Margarines (Mother’s Choice/ Gold Bullion Marganne)
- Butter (Anchor/ Ntmp) Shartening (Mariuna)
- Hair & Body care (Rico & Rina house brand)